Features: Open calls from Amper's Call Team function now appear on Scoreboards
Release Date: November 2021
We're excited to announce that you can now see which machines have open calls from Scoreboard views. This will help bring awareness to unclaimed calls and reduce downtime. Simply refresh your screens to see the new feature.
Call Team is an Andon communication tool that helps operators get what they need on the shop floor. When they run into an issue, they can call a specific person or team for help from the Operator Interface.
Learn more about Amper's Call Team function. 👇
What to expect?
- Only open calls will show on the Scoreboards. They will not show resolved calls.
- All unclaimed calls will show first, then they are sorted by time. So the #1 priority is the oldest, unclaimed call.
- As always, Scoreboard views can get crowded with too much data.
- Depending on how many machines you put up on the screen and the size of that screen, when open calls appear—other info may get bumped off the screen.
- If there are more than 2 open calls on a specific machine, those calls will eventually run off the screen (pictured below). You will always be able to see at least 2 calls at at time with extended notes being truncated with an ellipsis.